Alright. You are convinced that we can help you, or you need more than a ‘bossy’ web site to make you a believer. No problem
We have a number of ways for you to contact us. One, you can contact us by phone. You can contact us at any of our branches island wide, You can also simply E–Mail us and tell us your problem, comments, compliments or any thing on you mind. We check our E–mail daily so feel free to e–mail us by clicking here.
A. Preparation for initial Pest Control Spraying Service
• All cabinets and drawers in kitchen and bathroom emptied.
• Cover all food items and contents removed from cabinets and drawers.
• All closets floors cleared around wall area by pushing clothes to center of rack.
• Clear floor area of closet completely, as well as shelves above clothing.
• All toys and loose articles removed from the floor.
• All pets out of the house. Fish aquariums turned off and covered.
• Drawers and chest drawers pulled out and stacked away from furniture to allow for treatment inside furniture.
• Pull all furniture away from walls to make baseboards available.
• All electrical outlet covers and switch plate covers removed.
• In some cases house must be vacated for 4–6 hours after service.
B. Preparation for Roach spray service inside
• Pets must be treated on the same day of service, preferable taken to vet. All pets must be out of the house. Wash all pet bedding blankets and rugs.
• Cover and turn off fish aquariums.
• All miscellaneous items removed from floors. All closet floors cleaned and all items removed from under beds and or furniture allowing as much floor as possible accessible for treatment.
• All carpeted areas are vacuumed very thoroughly. Dispose of vacuum bags outside immediately as eggs will hatch inside bag.
• Mop all linoleum or tile floors with a good disinfectant.
• Strip linens from beds and wash vacuum sofa and chair cushions.
• Let the technician know where pet(s) stay in the house. Intense treatment will be applied in these areas.
• Vacate the premises for 3–4 hours after service.
C. After treatment
• Ventilate the home to remove any pesticide odors before entering.
• turn fish pump aerators on and uncover the tank after the home has been ventilated.
• Once surfaces have dried, replace shelf paper in cupboards and return items to cabinets, drawers and closets.
• Do not wash carpets or floors after treatment. Allow two weeks, if possible, before cleaning these surfaces. Vacuuming is permitted.
• Wash counters, food preparation surfaces, dishes and food utensils which were not covered during the treatment.